Get on Board and make a difference
Get on board with Stepping Stones for Families to make a difference to the lives of children, young people and families
We are looking to recruit new Board members to help shape the future and strategic direction of Stepping Stones for Families.
The role of Board Member is unpaid and offers a fantastic opportunity for people who have expertise, time and commitment to join the existing Board of Directors in providing strategic guidance and leadership to the organisation.
Do you have skills and experience in the following areas? Yes? Then we’d like to hear from you!
· Knowledge and understanding of the Third Sector
· Operational and Strategic Development
· Financial Management (Charity Accounting)
· Human Resources Management
· Legal and Governance
· Marketing and Fundraising
What commitment is required when becoming a Board Member?
· Attendance at quarterly meetings
· Attendance at any ad hoc/sub-group meetings as and when required
· Willingness to commit the necessary time to the charity as required
How do you get involved?
For further information or to express your interest in this exciting opportunity please email email@example.com or call us on 0141 849 6333.
You can find out more about being on our Board here